What is CBD American Shaman
Posted on September 23 2018
CBD American Shaman is dedicated to bringing wellness to the world through ultra concentrated terpene rich hemp oil derived from all natural, high quality industrial hemp. We offer fair business practices, philanthropy, sustainability, and the highest quality of hemp oil available to those in need.
Why CBD American Shaman Hemp Oil?
- Our Ultra Concentrated Terpene Rich Hemp Oil is made from organic Industrial Hemp.
- Hemp Oil is legal and available in all 50 states.
- Our line of products contain the highest quality hemp oil available, containing high amounts of Cannabidiol, 100% Natural-Pure CO2 Extract.
- It is 100% Organic, Gluten Free, Non GMO Hemp and has No Heavy Metals or Insecticides.
- Our Hemp Oil is batch tested using Ultra Performance Convergence Chromatography.
- We have a Compassionate Care program with discounts for those with chronic conditions, who are low-income, and one for veterans.
- We offer competitive pricing and have frequent sales to pass along savings to our customers.
- We have a money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, we will refund your order within 30 days.
- We love to give back every year. We support and donate to nonprofits regularly.
- We follow only the best industry standards, making our Hemp Oil the most effective and the highest quality on the market today.
- We belong to the National Hemp Association (NHA), supporting local hemp farmers.
Our customers choose to buy our Hemp Oil because they say it...
- Relieves Stress & Anxiety
- Helps Maintains Focus
- Has No Mind Altering Effects
- Is Natural & Effective
- Relieves Conditions & Offers Pain Management
What is Hemp Oil?
Our Ultra Concentrated Terpene Rich Hemp Oil is derived from industrial hemp, a type of cannabis plant. Unlike marijuana which is bred for its THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) content -- the element which gets you “high” -- hemp oil has no psychoactive effect and has many health benefits.
Hemp has a varied and rich history. For example, it’s fiber is made into rope, twine and fabric. Historians have found evidence that hemp oil as medicine dates as far back as 1500 BC in India, China and the Middle East. Fast forward to the United Kingdom in the late 1800s... did you know that Queen Victoria was prescribed cannabis for menstrual pain? From 1850 to 1937, the U.S. Pharmacopoeia listed cannabis as the primary medicine to treat more than 100 separate illnesses or diseases.
Healthy Inside & Out: The Many Benefits of Hemp Oil Use
Hemp Oil has been particularly effective for illnesses and conditions such as (but not limited to) stress disorders, cancer, arthritis, migraines, PTSD, chronic pain, many neurological disorders, recovery after heart attack and much more. Hemp Oil has also been extensively studied by the medical community and has no known side effects. For more information on CBD and PTSD you can go here for a specific article.
Most notably, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, the chief medical correspondent for CNN, created a multi-part documentary entitled “Weed”. Based upon his research, Dr. Gupta changed his official stance on the medical benefits of marijuana, cannabis and hemp. The documentary followed several stories on how hemp and cannabis had profound positive effects on patients suffering from pain, seizures, multiple sclerosis, etc.
Other notable scientists and researchers have published data on the many health benefits, including:
- Dr. Ruth Gallily, professor emerita of immunology at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, studied how a cannabis strain was rich in anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety properties.
- Professor Mechoulam of Israel's Weizman Institute of Science, was instrumental in getting a medical marijuana farm to develop a high cannabidiol and low-to-no THC strain of cannabis.
- Dr. David Bearman in his Huffington Post article chronicles the various studies of cannabidiol, how it’s metabolized, and its benefit for treating post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), chronic pain, epilepsy, and cancer treatments.
In 2015 the NIDA (National Institute on Drug Abuse) published an article that supports of Hemp Oil for:
- Anti-seizure effects
- Neuroprotective and anti-inflammatory effects
- Analgesic (pain reduction) effects for ailments such as rheumatoid arthritis, cancer pain and other neuropathic pain
- Anti-anxiety effects
- Anti-tumor effects
- Anti-psychotic effects
- Treating substance use disorders
Yes, It’s Legal! And Organic!
At CBD American Shaman, our products contain Ultra Concentrated Terpene Rich Hemp Oil. Our products are completely legal to buy in all 50 states because they contain less than .3% of the psychoactive “high” ingredient, THC.
No prescription is needed and we will ship directly to you. Enjoy the health benefits of all our non-GMO hemp products!
CBD Hemp Oil is made from Industrial Hemp. CBD oil is LEGAL and AVAILABLE in all 50 states. No permit or prescription is required. Every adult U.S. citizen can now benefit from the use of CBD oil!
Our CBD American Shaman line of products contain the HIGHEST QUALITY HEMP OIL AVAILABLE containing high amounts of CBD (Cannabidiol) 100% Natural-Pure CO2 Extract. It is 100% Organic, Gluten Free, Non GMO Hemp and has No Heavy Metals or Insecticides. Batch tested using Ultra Performance Convergence Chromatography.
The import process is complex. We must provide samples to the FDA, DEA and Homeland Security for testing. The industrial hemp paste is held in quarantine until all government agencies sign off that the THC levels are within the legal limits (essentially non existent). Once the CBD rich hemp paste is in our possession, we further extract the CBD with ethanol and Ultra Performance Convergence Chromatography. This process uses high pressure CO2 as a solvent to separate the CBD from non active organic compounds in our cGMP lab. This is the same process GW Pharmaceuticals of England uses to extract CBD for use in Sativex, the worlds first prescription pharmaceutical made from cannabis extract. Because we follow these industry standards, our CBD oil is the most effective and of the highest quality on the market today.